• Work closely with customers to identify their water & waste water treatment,
environmental and business needs.
• Collaborate with engineering and service teams to develop the best solution for the
• Clearly communicate the benefits of our tailored solutions and close new business.
• Develop new opportunities through lead generation, relationship building, networking
and cold calling.
• Develop timely proposals that offer options and solutions.
• Manage key customer relationships that deliver long term business and new
opportunities for expansion and service.
• Visit customer sites within designated sales territory, including regular overnight
• Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Timely communication with clients, including conflict resolution as required, and
managing account profitability.
• Attend sales meetings and provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting and
• Follow-up consistently on projects in pipeline and deliver accurate client/project
status reports on demand to management team.
• Develop plans and strategies for developing new business and achieving territory
• Meeting the sales target provided by Management.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with
them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products
and competition status
|1 - 5 Years
|3 Lac To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
|Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller
|Direct Marketing retail sales Direct Sales Sales Consulting Field Sales
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.