Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Role: Talent Acquisition Lead APAC & HRBP
Experience: 3-6 Years
Individual contributor role
Lead Talent Acquisition function for APAC and HR Business Partnering for assigned business/functions. The position holder shall report to HR Director, APAC and be part of APAC HR Leadership team. The position offers tremendous opportunity to learn, contribute and grow as we are in the midst of Integration and building our organization for future.
- Conceptualize, Design and implement multiple initiatives/projects for APAC region.
- Ownership and End to End Responsibilities for TA function APAC region.
- Acts as a single point of the contact and lead HR function for employees and leaders for the assigned businesses..
- Proactively support the delivery of and seek improvements in HR Processes for the entire employee lifecycle process for the assigned businesses.
- Providing HR expertise and partner with managers and leaders in areas such as succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, employee learning & development, employee relations, compensation & benefits for an effective employee experience.
- Ownership of the country payroll, local compliance, reporting, authority requests and any other HR administration matters.
What are we looking for?
- Passionate and Inquisitive Learning Mindset
- Strategic Execution Orientation
- Ability to effectively manage uncertainties and be a proactive change agent for the organization.
- Design Thinking
- Masters in HR with 8 -15 years of relevant HRBP experience in Multinational organizations.
- TA experience in managing APAC region
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Screening Talent Acquisition sourcing Recruitment Executive interviewing Staffing Recruitment Manager|
|Address||Near Coke Godown|