Delhi, Lajpat Nagar
● Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
● Motivating the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
● Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
● Training, and overseeing new staff.
● Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
● Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
● Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
● Preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
● Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
● Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items
● Must be fluent in Hindi & English
● Computer skills.
● Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable
● Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
● High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
● Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
● Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent organizing abilities
● Great attention to detail
● Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Supply Chain / Purchase / Procurement|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||retail sales Retail Store Operations Store Manager|
|Contact Person||Pradeep Sharma|
|Address||100 Ft. Road Shobhagpura|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.