Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
1. The sales Manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding targets for sales of
telecom & IT products.
2. Lead generation;
3. Calling prospects and fixing an appointment;
4. visiting customer\'s place;
5. understanding the requirements of the customers and suggesting a product or
6. Convincing the customer on buying the product and services;
7. Closing the prospect business cases.
8. Loading the orders in the system.
9. Following up with the respective team for delivery.
10.Ensuring customer’s payment.
11.Keeping updates on the advancements and updates in the telecommunications
12.Educating the customer on the use of a telecom product;
13.Coordinating with other departments;
14.Attending meetings and training sessions on both, product knowledge and sales.
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||7 Lac To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||B2B Sales|
|Contact Person||Jitendra Kumar|
|Address||100 Ft. Road Shobhagpura|