• To ensure achievement of sales team targets for the given year for all India basis.
• To prepare and monitor annual KRA/KPI for team members including the sales budget.
• To ensure that all team members maintain and adhere customer data base for the assigned regions.
• To recruit dealers/ distributors wherever required (Domestic) in consultation with the Business Head.
• To ensure that all salespeople keep track of the samples submitted to customers and provide feedback to the organization on a ongoing basis.
• To maintain and regularly update list of Key Accounts (for India) and to ensure that the K.A.M. documents are being regularly updated by the concerned account managers.
• Ensure that the sales team collect dues within the pre-determined organization benchmarks.
• Joint visits to the key customers along with the regional managers and set examples by walk the talk”.
• Follow up with the customers for new development at R&D and product management level.
• Collate information from the team on market trends, new product launches and provide inputs to the Business Development Manager/NPD head on regular basis.
• To regularly track Competition with respect to their market prices, new product introductions as well as win/loss of business against them and to recommend ways to increase our market share.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience in leading a team of 4 to 5 regional heads
Exposure of handling Maharashtra & Gujarat states.
Excellent sales track record to Corporate Real Estate, Commercial spaces, Hospitals, ITES, Institutional Sales, Contractors, Architects, etc.
Good communication skills (Written/Verbal).
Able to maintain & develop relationships with existing customers in person
Able to present the product favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face
|12 - 18 Years
|25 Lac To 30 Lac P.A.
|Real Estate / Construction
|Other Bachelor Degree
|construction material Sales Sales Manage
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.