Delhi, Gurgaon, Jasola Vihar
1) Regularly visit customers and potential customers in allocated zone. Coordination with technical team for
solving customer issues.
2) Maintain the list of important consultants in the region. Conduct sales trainings, visits and discussions with
consultants to get Company products specified by them.
3) Developing new channel partner as necessary to maximize product sales.
Engagement with EPC Contractor for Product approval.
4) New Client base Development for project business Offer submission for Critical projects to End User/OEM.
5) Assisting with setting up the sales plan, forecast and the budget annually. Regularly updating sales plans and
budgets on quarterly basis.
6) For the sales activities, opportunities and progress of projects. Keep the CRM records up to date.
7) Collecting and maintaining information customers KYC including market share, OEMs, competition. Support
and transfer useful market knowledge to appropriate Company personnel.
8) Achieve personal performance targets as well as overall sales targets outlined in budget forecasts
9) Ad Hoc: Providing high-level technical support to customers by phone, e-mail, in person and via site visits.
High-level technical training for customers on Company products
Acquired skills- Communication and negotiation skills, customer-service oriented, target oriented, Pro-active, Presentation skills
Experience in relevant position- 3+ years experience on sales/technical positions in relevant products
|3 - 7 Years
|6 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.
|Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller
|B.Tech/B.E, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Tech
|Tech Savy MS Office Package crm Sales Engineer
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.