• Support the planning and execution of marketing events, including on-site logistics, vendor
management, and promotional activities
• Assist in the creation and distribution of email marketing campaigns, including email list
management and tracking of results
• Collaborate with the marketing team on various projects and initiatives
• Maintain accurate records and reports of marketing activities and results
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are passionate about marketing and eager to grow your skills and experience while working at a
fast-growing startup, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity
|0 - 2 Years
|1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.
|Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning
|Other Bachelor Degree
|Excellent Conversation Skills English Proficiency Marketing Associate
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.