Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
As a Junior recruiter in the Sunshine Recruiting team, you will support all talent acquisition
activities as well as independently manage end to end hiring of entry/junior level roles. You will
support senior recruiting team members in a variety of tasks related to full-life cycle recruiting.
This position requires an individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and
professionalism at all times and is able to deliver in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the
ability to adapt to change. You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work
closely with them to ensure the best results.
● Identifying high quality candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive
candidates via direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, talent mapping,
vendors, networking & other innovative sourcing techniques.
● Helping senior team members in managing candidate pipeline
● Screen resumes and interview candidates to make sure we attract and hire the best talent.
● Conduct preliminary candidate screening interviews
● Find, excite, and engage passive candidates.
● Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
● Ad-hoc projects and reporting, as necessary
● At least 6 months of experience within recruitment/talent acquisition, ideally in a technical
● Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
● Strong sales and negotiation skills
● Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Head Hunting Performance Appraisal Screening Exit Formalities Talent Acquisition HR Recruiter recruiter|
|Address||100 Ft. Road Shobhagpura|