PHP & MySQL Developer (CI, Laravel, Core PHP)
Creware Technologies is looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and
ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and client apps (web and mobile apps). As a
PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be
required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers & the
To ensure success as a PHP developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP
programming, an understanding of MVC designs, CodeIgniter framework, and working knowledge of
design and build efficient PHP modules while seamlessly integrating front-end technologies.
We’d love you to be a part of our team, if
● Problem-solving excites you
● You have insane amounts of drive
● You like to learn by experimentation
● You take ownership to get things done
● Enjoy coding and love technical challenges.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
● Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
● DRY Coding Practices.
● Strong in Developing, Understanding & Optimising the REST APIs.
● Developing back-end portals with an optimized, scalable MySQL database.
● Troubleshooting application and code issues, strong debugging skills.
● Integrating data storage solutions.
● Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
● Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications following good Unit Testing practices.
● Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Contact Person||Pradeep Sharma|
|Address||Near Coke Godown|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.