Company Secretary (CS) executive is one of the legal representatives of a company to perform and manage
various regulatory functions. Company Secretary also plays a definite role as a Business Advisory to the
Board of Directors by guiding them incorporate laws; corporate governance; strategic management; project
planning; capital markets & securities laws. In short; a Company Secretary works as an in-house legal
expert and compliance officer with the company.
• Previous experience of working for listed companies is mandatory.
• Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate, Governance norms as prescribed under
various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines
• Assists in developing a corporate and social sustainability framework if applicable
• Handles the promotion, formation and incorporation of companies and matters related therewith
• Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of
the company as an authorized representative like MOU, Sale deed, DSC maintain and record keeping of office
and plant Maps, and other legal documents.
• Coordinate the board/general meetings and follow-up actions thereof Manages all tasks relating to Securities
and their transfer and transmission Acts as the custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers.
• Manages the Secretarial/Compliance Audit Signing of Annual Return where necessary and responsible for
other declarations, attestations and certifications under the Companies Act, 1956, corporate laws and acts
particularly relating to Securities and Exchange Board, Consumer Protection, Environment, Labour, Mergers
and Acquisitions, JV’s, subsidiaries,
• Will be responsible to represent Company Law Board, SEBI, BSE, NSE, Registrar of Companies,
• Advises the company on arbitration, negotiation and conciliation of commercial
disputes between various parties
• Possibly inv
|5 - 9 Years
|7 Lac To 8 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
|Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
|Finance Secretarial Activities Company Secretary Legal SEBI
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.