• Counselling of new students
• Lead the sales process, establish contact, call and meet prospective students
• Be the first point of contact for all sales-related queries and communication
• Explain course details to students/parents
• Provide guidance to students and parents on career decisions
• Give presentation to prospective clients in education sector like colleges and universities
• Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Prepare and maintain a master database of all prospects and their contacts
• Responsible for day-to-day activities of center, coordinating lectures between trainers
|0 - 1 Years
|1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.
|Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic
|Other Bachelor Degree
|English Fluency Academic Counselor
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.