Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Pradeep on November, 12, 2022
An Accomplished Resume with Excellent Cover Letter and Good Subject Line has Power to Open the Doors for Interview...!!!
To make the first impression, it is imperative that your resume stands out from the crowd first. It is up to you how do
you want to be remembered by the hiring manager..?
A Great Resume Quality..???
1. Grabs the attention of employers and recruiters.
2. Sells your strongest skills and accomplishments.
3. Shows how you are a perfect match for the position.
4. And most important is that it gets you a job interview...!!!
Reasons of Resume Rejection..???
Rejection happens as an unwell structured resume is intended to miss a target shortlist and, thus, reach the trash
bin. Some key factors of rejection are given below.
1. Mentioning too much information in CV.
2. Making it difficult to read.
3. Usage of unwanted fonts.
4. Missing Keywords.
5. Lack of well-written Cover Letter.
6. Long paragraphs.
7. Poor formatting in CV.
8. Irrelevant key skill, objective and statement.
9. Irrelevant experiences which is not matching as per job profile.
10. Irrelevant hobbies and interests.
11. Spelling & Grammar mistakes.
12. Sending CV in word format.
13. Candidate picture and many more.
Can You Stop Your Resume Getting Rejected..???
Yes, you can stop getting your resume rejected for a Job Interview. The simpler you say it, the more eloquent it is.
Below are few tips which you can follow... and for further details you may contact us.
1. Focus on Accomplishments instead of responsibilities.
2. Follow the proper resume format.
3. Always modify your resume according to the job.
4. Avoid putting too much information in your resume.
JOB EXCHANGE TIPS for SKILL
The skills section of your resume shows the abilities required to succeed in the role. Often, employers pay special
attention to the skills for the hiring process.
Top Skills for Resume ( Mention in CV which is most suitable to your personality)
1. Problem Solving Abilities
2. Critical Thinking
3. Leadership Exeperienced
5. Taking Initiative
6. Team Leadership
7. Presentation Skills
8. Decision Making
9. Conflict Management
10. Time Management
11. Emotional Intelligence
16. Organization Skills
18. Attention to Detail
20. Stress Management
21. Working Under Pressure
22. Working for Long Hours
23. Adaptability & Flexibility.
24. Creative and Strategic Thinking.
25. Conflict-Resolving Skills.
26. Active Listening
27. Effective Communication
28. Computer Skills
29. Interpersonal Skills
30. Good Leadership
31. Management Skills
32. Transferable Skills
33. Public Speaking
35. Work Ethic
JOB EXCHANGE TIPS for RESUME
Understand the fact that HR Team get hundreds of resumes every day, and if your resume is something like:
2. New Resume.pdf
3. Resume Updated.pdf
It will become difficult for HR to find your resume again and it might end up with you losing the opportunity.
Rename your resume properly with below details before sending to it.
CV_NEHA SHARMA_HR_10 YOE
This name clarifies 3 things:
1. Who I am..?
2. What do I do..?
3. And what are my years of experience..!!
JOB EXCHANGE TIPS for SUBJECT
Worst Mistakes People Make In Email Subject Lines..???
Missing Subject Line
Not writing any sentence in Subject Line is one of the biggest mistakes.
Writing Too Much in Subject Line.
If you write more than six to eight words and don't put the most important words at the beginning, you could lose
the recipient right from the start.
Being Too Vague in Subject Line.
The subject line should communicate exactly what the email is about so that the recipient can prioritize the email's
importance without having to open it.