• Experience in providing 1st line monitoring and support for 24/7 platforms.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
• Knowledge of Windows Server operation and troubleshooting
• Experience in the escalation of issues.
• Strong desire to deliver a high-quality customer focused service.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Experience working in a collaborative working environment where teamwork is essential in achieving corporate objectives
• Experience working in an environment where ITIL best practice policy and processes have been adopted.
• Knowledge and understanding of Incident and Problem management processes
• Positive can-do attitude.
• Flexibility in providing out of hours support for project deliverables.
• The Service Desk is responsible for monitoring and triage of all first line alerts, incidents and reported issues for platform systems and applications 24/7.
• The Service Desk will investigate and resolve where possible application, software and hardware incidents. When resolution isnt possible, they are responsible for assignment to the correct support team escalating when necessary. Continuous incident trend analysis is required to identify common issues and feed into the problem management process for root cause analysis.
• Service Desk Engineers are responsible for ensuring processes and services are properly executed and any barriers to proper service operation are addressed and/or escalated.
• Individuals are required to continuously monitor operational processes to determine their effectiveness implementing new steps or processes when previously defined processes are determined as ineffective
|Experience||4 - 7 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 6 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Others|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Technical Support Technical Support Engineer Service Desk Engineer Service Desk Executive|
|Contact Person||Pradeep Sharma|
|Address||Near Coke Godown|