CSR- Customer Service Representative
Job description / KRAs:
• Responsible for providing correct & effective communication to existing & prospective customers about products & their applications in various steps of surgical procedures
• Responsible for developing long-term positive customer relationships to increase customer satisfaction, and build loyalty and confidence in Company as a partner of choice
• Responsible for collecting field level data as required
• Responsible for identifying customer needs and closing sales calls to achieve territory targets
• Ability to drive market creation initiatives under the guidance of company account manager
• Responsible for maintaining effective distribution management
Minimum qualification: Graduation (science, pharmacy background preferred)
2-3 years post-graduation; experience in sales/marketing & in the healthcare and surgical industry preferred
• Self motivated
• Good Communication Skills
• Core Selling Skills
• Good Customer Relationship Management Skills
• Basic internet skills
• Ready to work in an Operating Theatre environment
• Exposure to healthcare business
• Should be willing to learn clinical aspects of company products & their applications in various surgeries
|2 - 4 Years
|4 Lac To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
|Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical
|Communication Skills Customer Support Corporate Social Responsibility Sales Marketing MR Executive Medical Representative Operation theatre Customer Service
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.