Job Description – SEO Specialist
Location - Kota, Rajasthan
Responsibilities for SEO Specialist
▪ A clear understanding of SEO and ASO strategy. Will be responsible to grow organic traffic on our website, blog, apps, and YouTube channel.
▪ Work on both On page & Off page SEO. Develop optimization strategies that increase the company''s search engine results rankings
▪ Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company''s website, apps, blog, & YouTube channel. This involves SEO strategy for both languages Hindi & English, especially Hindi.
▪ Make the blog, YouTube, app store, and website content compelling and high-quality. Contribute in content building wherever required.
▪ Constantly Monitor performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance and growth on traffic & rankings.
▪ Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
▪ Develop link building strategies.
▪ Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors and implement where required.
▪ Stay updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine. guidelines.
• 2-3 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
• Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
• Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Knowledge of keyword research tools like Google keyword planner etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hindi & English)
• Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data.
• Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
• Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
|Experience||2 - 6 Years|
|Salary||7 Lac To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Ecommerce / Internet Technologies|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Google Analytics Google AdWords Digital Marketing Executive SEO Executive|
|Contact Person||Pradeep Sharma|
|Address||Near Coke Godown|