Designation : Consultant Pathologist
Qualification : MD- Pathology
Experience : 2-3 yrs
Salary : 10 to 15k per hr (Part time)
• Authenticating the Lab reports
• Educate technicians in the use and limitations of each pathology investigation
• Define, implement, and monitor the accepted standards of performance in quality control, quality assessment.
• Informing the abnormal values to the doctors and discussion regarding reports.
• Undertake managerial responsibilities, such as planning the workload and staffing of the department, especially at more senior levels
• Carry out research and keep up to date with new information relevant to your field
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience in: Clinical Biochemistry Hematology Clinical Pathology , Serology and Immunology.
Should have worked in a private Diagnostic centre.
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Key Skills||Pathologist Pathology|
|Contact Person||Pradeep Sharma|
|Address||Near Coke Godown|